REGISTRATION FOR THE 2023-2024 SEASON IS NOW CLOSED!!!
NO FURTHER REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED
AFTER AUGUST 1st THERE WILL BE A LATE REGISTRATION FEE OF $50 ADDED TO EACH REGISTRATION!
NO REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER
AUGUST 15, 2023!!
PLEASE READ THROUGH ALL INFORMATION PRIOR TO REGISTERING!
NOTE: SEBA Swarm uses the RAMP sports registration system to handle our zone’s registration process. In order to register a parent or guardian must first have/create a RAMP account.
Athlete registrations can be added once this step is complete. If you have registered in previous years, your account and athlete profiles should remain.
- Players registering with SEBA Swarm MUST reside or attend school South of the North Saskatchewan River, and East of Calgary Trail, to the City limits.
- Please choose “2023-24 ABA Membership Year” when you register in RAMP.
- All our athletes and coaches are insured through Alberta Basketball Association (ABA). A mandatory fee of $20 that is due and payable at the time of registration. Please note this fee is not being charged to you through Southeast Basketball Association (SEBA) it is strictly through ABA.
- A jersey deposit of $100 will be charged to the credit card on file in RAMP if the jersey is not returned at the end of the season.
- We have a mandatory volunteer requirement as our program is operated primarily by volunteers. If your volunteer requirement is not fulfilled you will be charged $100 to the credit card used for registration at the end of the season. Please click here to view our Volunteer Policy and a list of our Volunteer jobs here.
2023-2024 Age Category / Registration Fees:
7U & 9U: 2015-2018 (5-8 years old) $300.00 - $350.00 after August 1, 2023
11U: 2013-2014 (9-10 years old) $350.00 - $400.00 after August 1, 2023
13U: 2011-2012 (11-12 years old) $375.00 - $425.00 after August 1, 2023
15U: 2009-2010 (13-14 years old) $375.00 - $425.00 after August 1, 2023
18U Girls: 2006-2008 (15-17 years old) $300.00 - $350.00 after August 1, 2023 (Fall Season Only)
18U Boys: 2006-2008 (15-17 years old) $450.00 Full Season** - $500.00 after August 1, 2023
- Registration is by birth year. NO OVERAGE PLAYERS are allowed in any division, regardless of how close a player may be to a lower division. (Exemption would be for players with severe medical/physical disabilities).
- Requests to play in a higher age division are considered on a case by case basis. Requests must be made to email@example.com prior to registering. If a request is made, the player MUST attend the player evaluation the week of August 21 - 24, 2023 - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- 18U players are ineligible to play on both a community team and their high school's senior team at the same time, so the season is split in two: before and after Christmas. When you register, you'll be asked to pay for the full season. If you make your high school's senior team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know and we'll refund $150 of the registration fee to the credit card used at registration. The deadline to get the refund is December 15, 2023**
- 18U GIRLS Winter Season will be 3x3 - you must register with EYBA directly. Registration will be open in October 2023 - More information will be announced on EYBA website.
Refunds may be granted on cancelled registrations for the 2023/24 Fall/Winter season as follows:
- $50 per athlete is non-refundable (a “full refund” will be less a $50 non-refundable administration fee), regardless of the reason for cancellation.
- Refunds requested before teams are formed will be subject to the $50 administration fee.
- Refunds requested after teams are formed are subject to a $75 administration fee.
- Registration fees are NON-REFUNDABLE after the first game weekend of the 2023-2024 EYBA Season.